Vahalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vahalla EQ Emulator Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tipt flagging events

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lockjaws
Dev Team

Tipt flagging events Empty
PostSubject: Tipt flagging events   Tipt flagging events I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:05 am

The events in tipt are not currently working properly, We are working on the fixes, the zone should be working again in the next day or so.
Back to top Go down
ALLnamesTAKEN

PostSubject: Re: Tipt flagging events   Tipt flagging events I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 11:50 am

an enraged maternal cragbeast shouts 'instance id is 0'

I do not know what it means to tell me, this odd creature hehe.

edit.

Also, the whoel vent won't work for me. I am in a instance not #goto. The cragbeast named apparently spawnd but the ghosts just won't show i ran in and out waited etc. nothing.
Back to top Go down
Zolexa13
Dev Team

PostSubject: Re: Tipt flagging events   Tipt flagging events I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 1:26 pm

The cragbeast shouting 0 means the script failed. You'll need to destroy instance and try again. The main cause of the instancing failing is if the triggered spawns are attacked to quickly after they pop. Try not to engage cragbeast mama for about 10 secs after spawn and she should instead yell a different number (your indtance #)

We are looking to add a delay script so you cannot attack for those few seconds. But have not gotten it fully tested yet.

But waiting will usually solve the issue. Same with the spawned anuek withbthe key.
Back to top Go down
ALLnamesTAKEN

PostSubject: Re: Tipt flagging events   Tipt flagging events I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:37 pm

Ok will try that out later.
Back to top Go down
Lockjaws
Dev Team

PostSubject: Re: Tipt flagging events   Tipt flagging events I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:50 pm

I have changed they way the trigger works from an enraged maternal cragbeast, it seems to have issues finding the isnatnce id on it's own.

It needs testing but it should now work
Back to top Go down
opaww

PostSubject: Re: Tipt flagging events   Tipt flagging events I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:42 pm

Mamma cragbeast did not spawn at all even after all the babys were killed. Also there is no ghosts spawning regardless of what I do

2nd try same thing no mamma and no ghosts

3rd try same thing nothing
Back to top Go down
opaww

PostSubject: Re: Tipt flagging events   Tipt flagging events I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:56 am

Tried again this morning and still the same thing, nothing
Back to top Go down
opaww

PostSubject: Re: Tipt flagging events   Tipt flagging events I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:12 pm

Is anyone even reading this?
Back to top Go down
Zolexa13
Dev Team

PostSubject: Re: Tipt flagging events   Tipt flagging events I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:25 pm

This is needing to wait for Lockjaws to look at and he's been out of town.
Back to top Go down
opaww

PostSubject: Re: Tipt flagging events   Tipt flagging events I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:12 am

I thought that was the case but I was just wandering if anyone read the posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tipt flagging events   Tipt flagging events I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tipt flagging events
Page 1 of 1