Vahalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vahalla EQ Emulator Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zone Crashes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Graecus

Zone Crashes Empty
PostSubject: Zone Crashes   Zone Crashes I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:35 am

The server seems to be experiencing some zone LD's. Earlier this morning, Ssra went down and just now the guild lobby went down. It's not hard crashing but is almost like it's causing those within the zone to go LD. I had to return home to get out of Ssra.
Back to top Go down
Lockjaws
Dev Team

Zone Crashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zone Crashes   Zone Crashes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:44 pm

The crashes were related to players clicking on doors and trying to zone into places without the correct key whilst having bots in their groups. alot of these zone crashes had been addressed, we are monitoring the server for any more zone crashes, most of the time it will be related to keys and clicking on doors.
Back to top Go down
Graecus

Zone Crashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zone Crashes   Zone Crashes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:20 am

Add Veeshan's Peak to the list... Finished the key, run out to Skyfire and attempt to enter VP so the key goes to my keyring and the zone freezes, forcing me to /ex out and relog.

Until fixed, I can't do the turnin for my 2.0 which I've completed, I just need the VP credit before my key gets eaten.
Back to top Go down
Lockjaws
Dev Team

Zone Crashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zone Crashes   Zone Crashes I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:18 am

Go a head and hand them to the Epicuriun in the guild lobby, i'll sort your key out for the zone later on tonight along with the key crash fix to VP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zone Crashes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zone Crashes   Zone Crashes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zone Crashes
Page 1 of 1