Vahalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vahalla EQ Emulator Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Najena and Nedaria's landing incomplete?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mitsumoi85

Najena and Nedaria's landing incomplete? Empty
PostSubject: Najena and Nedaria's landing incomplete?   Najena and Nedaria's landing incomplete? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:31 am

I've found two problems in these zones with the new content.

1) The named mobs for the quest in the Najena instance are missing thus the quest is incompletable.

2) The armor combines for the Nedaria's landing quest to upgrade the BB armor don't seem to work. I've tried various combine options for plate, cloth, leather and nothing seems to work. I get the message "You cannot combine these items in this container type!".

#) oh in the newbie introduction quest in the GL where you hail various NPCs for noob armor Guardian Suria seems to be missing. This isn't really posing any issues AFAIK but leaves the quest incomplete. I can spawn bots without completing it.
Back to top Go down
GurkhaPanzers
Server GM

PostSubject: Re: Najena and Nedaria's landing incomplete?   Najena and Nedaria's landing incomplete? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 8:54 pm

I will ask Bossland to look into it.
Back to top Go down
Bossland

PostSubject: Re: Najena and Nedaria's landing incomplete?   Najena and Nedaria's landing incomplete? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:36 am

Fixed Blackburrow, Najena and Nedria. While we had a bug after the previous update some data had gone missing, which is now back.

To 1) The Task asks to find apprentices, look for "corpses" in the zone. This didn't update because of the missing data, should work now.

2) All recipies work now.

3) The Initial Task correctly updates now on talking to any guardian.
Back to top Go down
mitsumoi85

PostSubject: Re: Najena and Nedaria's landing incomplete?   Najena and Nedaria's landing incomplete? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 6:48 pm

Thank you Gurk and Boss for the expedient reply and fixes. Ill be logging in shortly to try it all out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Najena and Nedaria's landing incomplete?   Najena and Nedaria's landing incomplete? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Najena and Nedaria's landing incomplete?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vahalla :: Development :: Bugs & Glitches-
Jump to: