Vahalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vahalla EQ Emulator Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Somethings not right

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worm

Somethings not right Empty
PostSubject: Somethings not right   Somethings not right I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 4:34 pm

Logged in for about 30 mins today - then my bots stopped healing me. I updated them but they were already updated. After dieing I noticed I was only 60% health. I went to the totem and he said I was healed but was still 60%. I sat down with my 2 cleric bots and I stayed 60%. they would not heal. Mt wiz kept casting radiate over and over so I camped her. Logged out closed EQ and restarted same thing...60% and cant heal...I can loose health but cant gain it even sittong down in the guild lobby.
Back to top Go down
GurkhaPanzers
Server GM

PostSubject: Re: Somethings not right   Somethings not right I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 2:13 pm

I think that is the Ageo buff bug. It gives you the correct hps but post an massively increased total on your client. If I recall best fix is to zone then the hps are correct.
Back to top Go down
Worm

PostSubject: Re: Somethings not right   Somethings not right I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:16 pm

Zoneing worked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somethings not right   Somethings not right I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somethings not right
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vahalla :: Development :: Bugs & Glitches-
Jump to: