Vahalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vahalla EQ Emulator Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Initial Board quests from the ikky guy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worm

Initial Board quests from the ikky guy Empty
PostSubject: Initial Board quests from the ikky guy   Initial Board quests from the ikky guy I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:15 pm

I grabbed two quests one was to kill the Chief orcs in the commons and then see one of the vendors in the commons. I completed the task, went to the vendor but she would not complete the quest. the timer expired and I couldnt finish. The other was to find the Legendary digger in North Ro. After an hour of running around the zone killing random mobs, I gave up and let the timer expire.

Quest I tried tonight was the Befallen quest. It worked fine but I could never get the Key to the 2nd door, mob would not spawn that holds the key.
Back to top Go down
Worm

PostSubject: Re: Initial Board quests from the ikky guy   Initial Board quests from the ikky guy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 10:47 am

Tried the next quest "Run, Fatty, Run" - after 3 hours of trying to get the 2nd Ogre Zarchoomi to spawn, the timer expired on me. I read all the old posts on her spawn time - seems she is a rare spawm - I killed the goblin wizard that supposed to spawn her and followed the other Ogre but she never spawned. Not sure if she is a good mob to have to look for on a timed quest.
Back to top Go down
Dizok

PostSubject: Re: Initial Board quests from the ikky guy   Initial Board quests from the ikky guy I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:16 pm

Heya Worn
I never did the lower level quest of the adventure board.
But sometimes if you have problems to find some named or rare spawns up is to leave the zone and zone back.
On eqemu servers the zones normaly shuts down when nobody is in and repops it when someone zones in.
So if you have luck some mobs may be up that wasnt up before.
This doesnt count for boss encounters or raid targets.
Ofcourse you have more luck and can do some quests faster by doing the Temple of Solusek Ro quests.
Talk to an npc in the guildlobby that teleports you there.

Regards
Dizok

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Initial Board quests from the ikky guy   Initial Board quests from the ikky guy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Initial Board quests from the ikky guy
Page 1 of 1