Vahalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vahalla EQ Emulator Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

#bot commands in raid format

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Frook

#bot commands in raid format Empty
PostSubject: #bot commands in raid format   #bot commands in raid format I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 7:51 pm

I have no clue what's going on when I join a raid it seems as if my bots stop taking certain commands, I was trying to raid plane of time the other night.

Ok, so what happens is I /raidinvite someone then try to set loot to Loot 2 group leader.

Everything seems to check out with #bot camp, and or #bot spawn, but all other commands are a bust. No #bot attack or #bot summon.

Also some instances work with raid and bot commands like T1-3 Naggy.

I'm gonna keep playing around with raid and see what other ingame commands do to alleviate this, but any heads up would be helpful. scratch
-Frook
Back to top Go down
Annelies

PostSubject: Re: #bot commands in raid format   #bot commands in raid format I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 8:21 pm

There is an easy work around for this. After joining the raid hit the camp button so all of your bots despawn. Then resummon. They will obey commands again for as long as you are in the raid. You need to do it again when you leave the raid.
Back to top Go down
Frook

PostSubject: From what I've found.   #bot commands in raid format I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 1:26 am

From what I've found, typing in #bot camp and #bot spawn actually didn't help me.. But hitting my own camp button and then letting the bots camp out, re-inviting them seemed to fix it for me.

Also it seems that zoneing is the culprit, once you've joined a raid and then after you zone to (say for instance leave one part of time B to do fire/water/undead) and rejoin the same raid into that instance makes your bot commands useless.

Donno why camping out each bot individually didn't work unless the bug is that all bots must be camped out fully for them to function again within that same raid group.

Thanks for the feedback Annelies
-Frook
Back to top Go down
GurkhaPanzers
Server GM

PostSubject: Re: #bot commands in raid format   #bot commands in raid format I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:16 am

Honestly I lack the ability to fix this issue. I recoemmend using the work arounds you mentioned.
Back to top Go down
varnus

PostSubject: Re: #bot commands in raid format   #bot commands in raid format I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 7:40 am

Adding my observations from a boxing perspective.

With no one in raid, I summon and groups with my bots on each character.

The Raid Leader then raidinvites each box. This immediately disbands all group members of both the Raid Leader and the box that was invited and makes the box and the Raid Leader a Raid Group Leader.

Repeat for each box to be included in the raid.

When the raid is formed each box can then invite back it's group and you can proceed. This seems to be the most effeciant way I've found to form up and it works well for me.

Varnus

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #bot commands in raid format   #bot commands in raid format I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

#bot commands in raid format
Page 1 of 1