Vahalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vahalla EQ Emulator Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SolB Instance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
varnus

SolB Instance Empty
PostSubject: SolB Instance   SolB Instance I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:41 am

I got the chance to make 2 runs though the new instance and enjoyed both the fights and the loot, thanks! No mark for me so far but I love the concept of progressively more difficult instances and look forward to getting back to it tonight.

Varnus.
Back to top Go down
GurkhaPanzers
Server GM

SolB Instance Empty
PostSubject: Re: SolB Instance   SolB Instance I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:53 am

Thanks bud.
Back to top Go down
GurkhaPanzers
Server GM

SolB Instance Empty
PostSubject: Re: SolB Instance   SolB Instance I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:40 pm

Tier 3&4 had drop rate bug fix and mobs became tougher. Loot is too good unless mobs were buffed.
Back to top Go down
GurkhaPanzers
Server GM

SolB Instance Empty
PostSubject: Re: SolB Instance   SolB Instance I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:41 pm

Tier 1 /2 are designed to be 1 groupable. Tier 2 should be hard unless uber geared for 1 group. Tier 3/4 designed to require a raid.
Back to top Go down
varnus

SolB Instance Empty
PostSubject: Re: SolB Instance   SolB Instance I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:13 am

I got a nice upgrade out of Tier 2 and got my butt kicked in Tier 3 last night, sicne it was a complete wipe I was unable to go back in to try again, when I tried I foudn myself in an empty instance with the quest giver so I'm assuming a wipe emans you start back and progress up again?

Great tiem adn thanks, I will not be so casual next time when I get to Tier 3!

Varnus
Back to top Go down
Dokk

SolB Instance Empty
PostSubject: Re: SolB Instance   SolB Instance I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 8:46 pm

How do you spawn the instance? I bought the crystal but do not see an instructions on how to use it.
Back to top Go down
varnus

SolB Instance Empty
PostSubject: Re: SolB Instance   SolB Instance I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:48 am

If you read the Dev Notes you'll see; Find Kyoshiro in lavastorm.

This is a mob in the cave entrance to the regular Sol B. Hail him and he will offer to send you to the instance. Once in the instance you are in an empty zone except for the quest giver. At this point you can hand in a crystal to bign the instance with Tier 1 mobs or hand in the token from a prior instance to progress to the next Tier. Once you hand in the item, the mobs spawn and you are off to the races. It's a fun ride until Tier 3 when I keep getting my butt kicked.

My observations and the only thing I don't like, since corses don't remain on this server you can not be res'ed back into the instance if you die so if you go with a group and get killed you are then out for the remainder of the instance.

Varnus
Back to top Go down
Dokk

SolB Instance Empty
PostSubject: Re: SolB Instance   SolB Instance I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:38 pm

varnus wrote:
If you read the Dev Notes you'll see; Find Kyoshiro in lavastorm.

Where do you find "Dev notes"?
Back to top Go down
varnus

SolB Instance Empty
PostSubject: Re: SolB Instance   SolB Instance I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:23 am

In the forum section DEVELOPMENT, check the subform 'In Development' for Bosslands's notes on recent changes.

Varnus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SolB Instance Empty
PostSubject: Re: SolB Instance   SolB Instance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SolB Instance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vahalla :: General Discussion :: The Lobby-
Jump to: