Vahalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vahalla EQ Emulator Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luring New Players

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
varnus

Luring New Players Empty
PostSubject: Luring New Players   Luring New Players I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:49 am

We who throughly enjoy the server would love to see it grow and prosper.

I personally like the 1x experience rate, it gave me a chance to play my characters up, get to know how to run them again after having been away for a long time and I did not bore with the Ding! 70 in 30 minutes you see on a lot of Emu Servers.

But it appears ths is also the thing that is the biggest turn off for many new peope who drop by so it may be something that needs to be looked at.

What about a compromise? leave the experience rate at 1x but start new players at 51/50 (level 51 and 50 AA's). We know the 50 to 70 path is where the real investment in time and developement of play style occurs and this would let new players immediately group with the veterans.

just my thoughts, Varnus
Back to top Go down
GurkhaPanzers
Server GM

Luring New Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luring New Players   Luring New Players I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:10 pm

Thanks for the input. We are going down a different path but a fun path for new players. I dont want to let the cat out of the bag yet but it will be good fun.
Back to top Go down
merigsby

Luring New Players Empty
PostSubject: thats why i stoped playing here   Luring New Players I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 11:00 pm

i stoped playing here due to the low end leveling speed, i played this game for a long time on live, and honestly the early lvls suck no real gear nothing that good to do, but at mid levels it got awsome and well i dont have enough time to reinvest massive hours in leveling a char up again, i do like this server and might return when the new changes for low lvl players are live, please keep me posted as to when this happens so i can come back and play Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luring New Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luring New Players   Luring New Players I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luring New Players
Page 1 of 1