Vahalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vahalla EQ Emulator Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sporegus ate my charms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dokk

Sporegus ate my charms Empty
PostSubject: Sporegus ate my charms   Sporegus ate my charms I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:53 pm

Just completed Progressive Charm Rank III. Removed my Aug, followed the instructions.. Hand in 5 bot Memory A Crystals, <Give Sporegus your Band of Memory Crystals>, and speak with Sporegus. He says Have those young eyes seen more now? Let me see what you have seen. But no Charm back... and no crystals.

From reading the text... it's almost as if the last two steps are flip flopped. The subtle text wants you to hand in the Band of Memory Crystals before Sporegus asks you to give it. I'm not 100% sure this is a bug or not, but one way or the other the pixels went poof. Can I get a hand in restoring those things? Something of a game changer with no way to go back and recoup them.
Back to top Go down
Bossland

PostSubject: Re: Sporegus ate my charms   Sporegus ate my charms I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:42 pm

There is no step telling you to hand in your Band of Memory Crystals.
Hand him 5 BotCharms, Speak to Sporegus. Added you the Charm into the Charmslot, should be back by next login / zone.
Back to top Go down
Dokk

PostSubject: Re: Sporegus ate my charms   Sporegus ate my charms I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:05 pm

Thanks Bossland.. I'm all good again.

There is a step to <Hand Sporegus your Band of Memory Crystals>

It's linked... rather than click on the link I obviously read it and handed him my crystals. Sorry for the confusion and thanks again for saving me a tremendous PITA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sporegus ate my charms   Sporegus ate my charms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sporegus ate my charms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vahalla :: Development :: Bugs & Glitches-
Jump to: