Vahalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vahalla EQ Emulator Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Befallen (do you want it to remain in game or not)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GurkhaPanzers
Server GM

Befallen (do you want it to remain in game or not) Empty
PostSubject: Befallen (do you want it to remain in game or not)   Befallen (do you want it to remain in game or not) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Please let me know if you want befallen to remain in game as is? When I say as is, it may receive different itemization since I am not fond of the fabled drops and gem drops also need tweeking but there will be good replacements if we keeo it.
Back to top Go down
Dokk

PostSubject: Re: Befallen (do you want it to remain in game or not)   Befallen (do you want it to remain in game or not) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:02 pm

Well, its a death trap for me, but I am still very much a noob. If you want to hear from a very new player the risk vs reward seems a bit over the top. One recommendation I would make if you want to keep the hard work and effort you put in... would be removal of the fear component. It's a very tough place without that super negative mechanic.
Back to top Go down
Rexlo

PostSubject: Re: Befallen (do you want it to remain in game or not)   Befallen (do you want it to remain in game or not) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 4:28 pm

I love the loot from the zone and if i'm not alone I can get pretty far in zone but if anyone gets feared its pretty much over for the raid. I say keep the zone but something needs to change with fear resistance (have 485 magic resist and still get feared).
Back to top Go down
Sianna

PostSubject: Re: Befallen (do you want it to remain in game or not)   Befallen (do you want it to remain in game or not) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 7:44 pm

Went into Befallen, for the first time on Saturday. Granted it was with Tyrdan and roughly 3-4 other player charachters, with full bot groups, and some bxing. We went in there and pwnzd the zone, and loot was absoloutely awesome. We took down the zone boss Wyrm, luvd the drops, such an excellent idea for boss loot. Now, how far could a single person / player , who is not boxing, and doesn't have 5 fully geared, fully auged, uber weaponed bots get in that zone, not to sure. I would have to agree, get feared once, your done. Looking at it from a perspective that, after you finish Velious armor, then finally finish PoP progression, then the whole Qvic acess task, so you can do some Ashengate farming, then farm Guk instance, or vice versa, then the whole charm quest, if Befallen is to be the high end zone for elite players, then it serves its purpose. Right now it is a phenominal group / raid zone, with great lewts, and that element of anxiety we all had going into the Plane of Fear at lvl 45, for the first time, without the whole waiting 3-7 days to get your corpse if you die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Befallen (do you want it to remain in game or not)   Befallen (do you want it to remain in game or not) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Befallen (do you want it to remain in game or not)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vahalla :: General Discussion :: The Lobby-
Jump to: