Vahalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vahalla EQ Emulator Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cyclops Skull?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dokk

Cyclops Skull? Empty
PostSubject: Cyclops Skull?   Cyclops Skull? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 12:03 pm

Item 12308 (according to EQtraders.com) is required to make Skull Ale which is a step in our Journeyman Brewers task. I am wondering if this item is in game?

I have had some sorry luck spawning the only mob listed that drops this item. The Undead Cyclops in South Karana has not appeared in two days of fairly solid clearing of the zone. I have had tons of Quillmane spawns if anyone wants a cloak =) I also dropped in on the SeaFury cousins, but no luck there either.

I have noticed that some the recipes on our lists (Barbarian Shaped Cookie Cutter... for instance required Animal Shaped ... not Barbarian shaped) do not match those on EQTraders. Could this be one of them? When I search for Skull Ale on the recipes list it does not show up so I wonder if this is a glitch as well?
Back to top Go down
GurkhaPanzers
Server GM

Cyclops Skull? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclops Skull?   Cyclops Skull? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:06 am

Not every recipe is in the game. If it doesnt show up in recipe list then it isnt working. If you get the components see Tyrdan when I am not afk and I will load GM char to trade u oombined items for components.
Back to top Go down
Dokk

Cyclops Skull? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclops Skull?   Cyclops Skull? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 10:37 am

Thank you sir. That would work... if the item and the mob that drops it are in game. Three days+ now and no Undead Cyclops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cyclops Skull? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyclops Skull?   Cyclops Skull? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyclops Skull?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vahalla :: Development :: Bugs & Glitches-
Jump to: