Vahalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vahalla EQ Emulator Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Having another issue with Tublik (I don't think he likes me)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Annelies

Having another issue with Tublik (I don't think he likes me) Empty
PostSubject: Having another issue with Tublik (I don't think he likes me)   Having another issue with Tublik (I don't think he likes me) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:44 pm

I'm now on the Pit of the Lost step of the Kod'Taz quests. I tried skipping this step and requesting the raid from Tublik but it didn't work, so I figured maybe I needed this. I did the hail, got the bag, and killed the mobs until I got the 4 lore pieces. When I put them in Tublik's Bag I get the message "You cannot combine these items in this container type". I'm not sure what to do at this point if I can't do the combine I can't do the turnin. And for some reason I can't request the raid and skip this step either.
Back to top Go down
Zolexa13
Dev Team

PostSubject: Re: Having another issue with Tublik (I don't think he likes me)   Having another issue with Tublik (I don't think he likes me) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 2:21 pm

Will check the tradeskill recipe when I get off work, may be something wrong, as the last combine was asking for 2x each lore item (?!). May be same thing here.

Notes for self so I don't have to re-look it up:
You are here to kill Forlorn Relic Devotee (Level 68) (they are undead) until you loot a Minor Relic of Energy: Nep, Minor Relic of Energy: Oxa, Minor Relic of Energy: Suv and a Minor Relic of Energy: Tek (they are all Lore, No Trade, Weight 0.1).
Combine the four (4) Relics inside the Tublik’s Bag to make a Tublik’s Sealed Bag (Lore, No Trade, Weight 4.0).
Now give him Tublik’s Sealed Bag to finish this task, and you will be flagged for the next step.
Back to top Go down
Zolexa13
Dev Team

PostSubject: Re: Having another issue with Tublik (I don't think he likes me)   Having another issue with Tublik (I don't think he likes me) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:04 pm

That was exactly the issue. Was looking for 2 each of the Lore items.

All fixed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having another issue with Tublik (I don't think he likes me)   Having another issue with Tublik (I don't think he likes me) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having another issue with Tublik (I don't think he likes me)
Page 1 of 1