Vahalla EQ Emulator Server

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

LDoN's Not Working?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Graecus

PostSubject: LDoN's Not Working?   Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:51 am

Okay, so being the SK that I am and now having my 1.5, I set out to look into getting what every SK with a 1.5/2.0 needs, lifetap augs. Given the era of the game, LDoNs are about the best and only real option open to us SK's. So, knowing that on most Emu's, the MM LDoN's are about the only ones which really work, I set out to check out a MM LDoN. I can get the missions just fine but when trying to enter the zone in Lesser Faydark, I get a message which reads... "The gateway to the dungeon is sealed off to you. Perhaps you would be able to enter if you needed to adventure there."

Are LDoN's not working? If not, can we SK's get lifetap augs put in elsewhere?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zolexa13
Dev Team

PostSubject: Re: LDoN's Not Working?   Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:56 am

LDON's are working. This issue is the client zone files. The LDON zonelines in the Emu DB are inthe pre-revamped zones. If you client is anything other than titanium you only have the post-revamp files.

Here is the missing file list. The only one I found I didnt need to replace was dbstr_us.txt. My file was better. (I use SoF client)
http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka.php?wakka=UFMissingFilesList

Once I added the files from titanium for those zones I had no issues zoning into LDON anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lockjaws
Dev Team

PostSubject: Re: LDoN's Not Working?   Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:46 pm

It could also be that you haven't gotten your adventurer's stone from the wayfayer's yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zolexa13
Dev Team

PostSubject: Re: LDoN's Not Working?   Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:21 pm

Or you have stone and its in the bank. Needs to be on your person the first time you zone in.

Note. It is a charm slot aug. Perfect for one of the 4 slots in your Vahalla charm.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LDoN's Not Working?   

Back to top Go down

LDoN's Not Working?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1