Vahalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vahalla EQ Emulator Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Armor Tasks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Graecus

Armor Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Armor Tasks   Armor Tasks I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:29 pm

I was curious... The simple defiant task NPCs in the guild lobby, will they be doing tasks for higher level defiant armor? As it stands, simple defiant armor is a bit weak for those of a higher level or those who are equipped with Farwater armor.
Back to top Go down
Zolexa13
Dev Team

Armor Tasks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armor Tasks   Armor Tasks I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:51 pm

There will be armor tasks/quests for various levels, but it may not be defiant. We are still designing the others. We saw an immediate need at starting lvls. So we did those first. In game today there already is alot for higher end (planar, god, planar crafted,and raid drops) but low lvl needed the help with good items. We just have to prioritize what goes in and when. Tons of stuff to add, just restricted on time.

Last edited by Zolexa13 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos! Thats what I get for posting from my phone...)
Back to top Go down

Armor Tasks
Page 1 of 1