Vahalla EQ Emulator Server

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

hello all...............

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
heinekan

PostSubject: hello all...............   Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:28 am

I'm surprised it took me this long to find this server. I'm no stranger to eqemu. Most of the servers I run across have silly stuff like epics at level 1, mobs gimped to a mere fraction of their abilities, xp boosted through the roof, and one server I played on had PoTime gear dropping from trash in Veeshan's Peak.

I very much enjoy the bot allowance, while keeping most everything else standard. The bots are letting me enjoy playing whatever class I wish, and still do what I want to do within reason.

I've died so many times, and enjoyed every whuppin I received lol.

The progression charm is a nice challenge (and big thanks for letting the bots benefit from this as well)

I'm always a bit wary of "custom content". Most of the time it's just a loot fest with tons of free over the top gear.

The people in EQAddicts guild are friendly when I can find them online. I've received a couple nice upgrades from the guild bank that have helped out, but I don't feel like they've overpowered my char to trivialize all the content.

Thanks for making a fun and challenging server. It's a very nice balance of challenge and rewards.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
heinekan

PostSubject: Re: hello all...............   Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:48 am

also, question about Sothal Aminora

I gave him 2k plat to "fund an expedition"

What exactly happened here? I saw for a time "an expedition is underway" but I don't remember getting any feedback on whether it was a success or not. What happens with these expedition? I'm not understanding what is supposed to happen with this NPC

Back to top Go down
View user profile

hello all...............
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vahalla :: General Discussion :: The Lobby-
Jump to: