Vahalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vahalla EQ Emulator Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

aggro aug changes?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mitsumoi85

aggro aug changes? Empty
PostSubject: aggro aug changes?   aggro aug changes? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:39 pm

Howdy

So I recalled and reread some posts about aggro in the bug/glitch forum and im woundering if maybe we could instead of try changing the bot aggro code ( As I most often see being asked for), but maybe up the hate on the anger augs to be a little higher? or proc rate mod be upped, perhaps an AE effect but I'd be happy with the two previous?

My monk Debian is currently 57 and in most fights I find myself gaining aggro even if I send in the bots a few seconds before I engage; I feel like this could be an issue as I'm entering the upper levels and things of higher level/difficulty or boss mobs. Another thought about just changing the augs should result in few to no bugs in other aspects of bots and I can only imagine almost everyone would only have one tank class in a normal group in these playing conditions. So by just giving your tank char/bot kind of helps make them the focus of the mobs over the player ( kind of like mage vs pet, more often then not if the mage is within range they get hit).

If this sounds like a plausible idea and one that the dev's think might be appropriate let us know.

Back to top Go down
mitsumoi85

aggro aug changes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: aggro aug changes?   aggro aug changes? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:41 pm

Oh and I just fought Battle =rager Argile in the velious wars, Icewall keep. let bots take him to 65 then engaged and had aggro before he hit 40%. Just wanted to add
Back to top Go down
Bossland

aggro aug changes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: aggro aug changes?   aggro aug changes? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:44 am

The Aggro issue is, well old. As you noticed.
As we plan on switching to Mercs at some point i also dont want to invest to much into bots.
Problem is really right now you can have it either like this or bots keep aggro no matter what, which isn't to funny too.
I will think about a few new augs tho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

aggro aug changes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: aggro aug changes?   aggro aug changes? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aggro aug changes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vahalla :: Development :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: