Vahalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vahalla EQ Emulator Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Couple of questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rinois

Couple of questions Empty
PostSubject: Couple of questions   Couple of questions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 1:25 pm

Probably the first of many but here goes, any answers to these please.

Hot zones for 50 to 70 are there any
Is there an alternative armor quest to the coldain, like cultural (the cultural quest doesnt work for me), or something else
Corathus creep, can you enter this zone? I beleived this to be level with underfoot
If there is a broken quest is it too big an issue to fix it

Ok thats enough for now Smile
Back to top Go down
GurkhaPanzers
Server GM

PostSubject: Re: Couple of questions   Couple of questions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:27 pm

Armor quest are many.

All PoPower and GoD ones are in game.
There is a newbie quest armor in the lobby.
Soltemple (Ginger in lobby) has a set of armor off the vender. These are purchasable with radiant crystals which can be earned by doing quest in soltemple or higher custom content.
There is a ebon vender in Icewell (liberated) he has a set of armor more advanced tehn Soltemple.
There is a high end chain, plate, silk , leather that drops off high end velious content.
There is a set of silk armor that drops in instance Vox raids. Actually 4 sets, 1 per tier. Tier 1 is 70 doable 1 grp and higher take more groups or uber geared single group.
There is a set of healer armor off Naggy instances raids. Higher end Naggy raids drop melee armor.

Back to top Go down
Rinois

PostSubject: Re: Couple of questions   Couple of questions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:01 pm

Thats great, thank you I will take a good look.

Can you enter Corathus creep? really curious of that one.

Thank again for the feedback
Back to top Go down
GurkhaPanzers
Server GM

PostSubject: Re: Couple of questions   Couple of questions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:50 pm

Zone CC is not active. It is formally part of a future expansion. If you desire we can look into making it live.
Back to top Go down
Rinois

PostSubject: Future   Couple of questions I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:38 pm

would like to see more for sure, but would also get involved if help is needed I have limited knowledge of how quests etc work Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couple of questions   Couple of questions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Couple of questions
Page 1 of 1