Vahalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vahalla EQ Emulator Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tinkering (Apprentice Test)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dokk

Tinkering (Apprentice Test) Empty
PostSubject: Tinkering (Apprentice Test)   Tinkering (Apprentice Test) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 12:08 am

Step one in the Apprentice Tinkering Test is
Create 1 SpyGlass

It isn't updating and is probably the wrong step anyway as it is the last step in the previous test.

Wanted to make a Rebreather for Warrior Epic, but that plan is on hold until this is fixed.
Back to top Go down
GurkhaPanzers
Server GM

PostSubject: Re: Tinkering (Apprentice Test)   Tinkering (Apprentice Test) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:35 pm

Find severan online (likely 7 pst tomorrow, I will make u a rebreather fro epic and work on quest.
Back to top Go down
Dokk

PostSubject: Re: Tinkering (Apprentice Test)   Tinkering (Apprentice Test) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 7:01 pm

Thanks! I ended up biting the bullet and throwing platinum at it until I made two rebreathers.

Not sure how to cure the overall problem and get through the tinkering tests since making a spyglass won't update tho. The only time I get on is Sat nights (working 10 - 12 hours... 6 days per week on mid shift), but Ill catch up with you next weekend hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tinkering (Apprentice Test)   Tinkering (Apprentice Test) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tinkering (Apprentice Test)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vahalla :: Development :: Bugs & Glitches-
Jump to: