Vahalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vahalla EQ Emulator Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Torgiran Mines - Overlord Ngrub

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
opaww

Torgiran Mines - Overlord Ngrub Empty
PostSubject: Torgiran Mines - Overlord Ngrub   Torgiran Mines - Overlord Ngrub I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:44 am

Kill Overlord Ngrub in the Torgiran mines; Cannot target the mob to kill and he does not agro when you get close to him. Also cannot target Task master Luga either. No matter where you stand or what angle you still cannot target them.

Last edited by Zolexa13 on Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : make title more clear)
Back to top Go down
Lockjaws
Dev Team

PostSubject: Re: Torgiran Mines - Overlord Ngrub   Torgiran Mines - Overlord Ngrub I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:15 am

Did you clear all the mobs in his room?
They are set on event signals once you clear the mobs the taskmaster becomes targetable, then when you kill the taskmaster the overlord becomes targetable.

If you cleared all of the mobs and it still did not become targetable, i'll look into the script to see what isn't working.

Thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
opaww

PostSubject: Re: Torgiran Mines - Overlord Ngrub   Torgiran Mines - Overlord Ngrub I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:55 am

Think I missed one mob I'll go try it again
Back to top Go down
Lockjaws
Dev Team

PostSubject: Re: Torgiran Mines - Overlord Ngrub   Torgiran Mines - Overlord Ngrub I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:11 am

I've been and tested the event on the test server (so i didn't kill him then put him on a respawn timer on the live server).

It is working killing all of the mobs in his room activated the taskmaster, then killing the taskmaster activated the overlord.

Back to top Go down
opaww

PostSubject: Re: Torgiran Mines - Overlord Ngrub   Torgiran Mines - Overlord Ngrub I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:59 pm

I think I left the first geroup on the right as you enter the room so I will go back and redo it later after I take my son to work
Back to top Go down
opaww

PostSubject: Re: Torgiran Mines - Overlord Ngrub   Torgiran Mines - Overlord Ngrub I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:49 pm

I cleared the room twice and nothing, am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
Lockjaws
Dev Team

PostSubject: Re: Torgiran Mines - Overlord Ngrub   Torgiran Mines - Overlord Ngrub I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:04 pm

Sorry about it not working for you currently.
as I tested it on the test server, something could be different on the live server.

it's now just after midnight here, I'll get on looking into to the event tomorrow to fix it.
Back to top Go down
opaww

PostSubject: Re: Torgiran Mines - Overlord Ngrub   Torgiran Mines - Overlord Ngrub I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:51 pm

Is cool I am just grinding it for exp right now, loot sucks but exp is good
Back to top Go down
Zolexa13
Dev Team

PostSubject: Re: Torgiran Mines - Overlord Ngrub   Torgiran Mines - Overlord Ngrub I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:21 am

Down in the mines right now, was able to clear room and Luga became targetable. He chased me to doorway where I FD'd him off. I didnt want to kill him though to test Overlord himself, because event apparently has a 3 day respawn.

I'm giving it some time to reset, then I'll test it again. Perhaps the issue is present when someone doesnt clear it all in time and the even resets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Torgiran Mines - Overlord Ngrub   Torgiran Mines - Overlord Ngrub I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Torgiran Mines - Overlord Ngrub
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vahalla :: Development :: Bugs & Glitches-
Jump to: