Vahalla EQ Emulator Server

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Progressive Charm IV Hint Needed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
varnus

Progressive Charm IV Hint Needed Empty
PostSubject: Progressive Charm IV Hint Needed   Progressive Charm IV Hint Needed I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:19 pm

The last 2 steps are The Orc Trainer and The Legendary Emperor Crush in Clan Crushbone. Can anyone tell me who grants access to this instance and is there a prerequisite for getting in?

Thanks, Varnus

-edit- nevermind, went to do a task while I was stuck and realized crushbone is a task.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dokk

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Charm IV Hint Needed   Progressive Charm IV Hint Needed I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:50 am

I have done the Crushbone quest 5 or 6 times and have never seen the Orc Trainer. Killing the non-instanced version didn't update the quest (not that I was expecting it to be that easy)... just sayin...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
varnus

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Charm IV Hint Needed   Progressive Charm IV Hint Needed I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:42 am

The orc Trainer spawned for me after completing the task kills when I was then assigned the follow up taks to investigate the zone.

Varnus
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bossland

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Charm IV Hint Needed   Progressive Charm IV Hint Needed I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:51 pm

Crushbone works like the Sewers in GoD, after 15 Minutes nameds can spawn, or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progressive Charm IV Hint Needed   Progressive Charm IV Hint Needed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Progressive Charm IV Hint Needed
Page 1 of 1