Vahalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vahalla EQ Emulator Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Augment of Mistwalker ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Warggy

Augment of Mistwalker ? Empty
PostSubject: Augment of Mistwalker ?   Augment of Mistwalker ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:00 am

Howdy,

This may or may not be a bug, but I thought I'd ask. I inserted an Augment of Mistwalker into my weapon last night. The augment does spawn a pet, but the pet does nothing in combat and doesn't respond to any commands. Is the pet meant to assist in any way, or is it just decorative?

Thanks!

Aristotle
Back to top Go down
GurkhaPanzers
Server GM

PostSubject: Re: Augment of Mistwalker ?   Augment of Mistwalker ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:46 pm

Pet should be working, i will look into it. It should last a few second and do about 1k dmg.
Back to top Go down
Bossland

PostSubject: Re: Augment of Mistwalker ?   Augment of Mistwalker ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:21 am

Tested it, pet spawned and attacked. Maybe the target been dead already? Did it happen again? Whats the item id the combat effect is on ?
Back to top Go down
Warggy

PostSubject: Re: Augment of Mistwalker ?   Augment of Mistwalker ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:16 am

I'm not sure how to find the item id, but I've inserted it into a Fabled Sword of Truth. I've been playing around with it and the pet spawns, doesn't attack or do anything, and stays spawned until something kills it. I'm a warrior and using the Underfoot client.

I also tried giving the augmented weapon to my warrior bot. When it spawns for him, it actually spawns a pet for every member of my bot group, and also pets for their pets.. about 12-15 pets in total.

Could it be something on my end? Thanks for the help Boss!

Aristotle
Back to top Go down
Bossland

PostSubject: Re: Augment of Mistwalker ?   Augment of Mistwalker ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 9:44 am

Will be fixed by next Restart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Augment of Mistwalker ?   Augment of Mistwalker ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Augment of Mistwalker ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vahalla :: Development :: Bugs & Glitches-
Jump to: