Vahalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vahalla EQ Emulator Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Philter of Major Translocation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gaara

Philter of Major Translocation Empty
PostSubject: Philter of Major Translocation   Philter of Major Translocation I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 11:56 pm

Looking for a shaman to make me this need it for my epic quest. Otherwise I have to level up a shaman to 25 and then do the tradeskills quest......ugh Sad

Look for Gaara in game!
Back to top Go down
GurkhaPanzers
Server GM

PostSubject: Re: Philter of Major Translocation   Philter of Major Translocation I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:24 am

Yes you will need a shaman to 25 but the tradeskill quests are now real easy, The tradeskill folk in lobby give quests (make few things) then give 25 points to tradeskill so you dont need to make a billion items.
Back to top Go down
Zolexa13
Dev Team

PostSubject: Re: Philter of Major Translocation   Philter of Major Translocation I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:53 am

If you still need, I can log in my shaman tonight (sometime after 8pm PST or post a time for Saturday).
Back to top Go down
gaara

PostSubject: Re: Philter of Major Translocation   Philter of Major Translocation I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:40 pm

I should be around then just send me a tell when you have time. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Zolexa13
Dev Team

PostSubject: Re: Philter of Major Translocation   Philter of Major Translocation I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 9:24 pm

Put potion in guild bank w/ your name on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philter of Major Translocation   Philter of Major Translocation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Philter of Major Translocation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vahalla :: General Discussion :: Vahalla Bazaar-
Jump to: