Vahalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vahalla EQ Emulator Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Velious War Quest Armor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zolexa13
Dev Team

Velious War Quest Armor Empty
PostSubject: Velious War Quest Armor   Velious War Quest Armor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:59 pm

At this time, It looks like the Kael (Giant Faction) and Skyshrine (Dragon Faction) armors are still giving the 'old' quest rewards. (I'm not home to verify, got text at work.) If this is the case, I will edit this as soon as I get home tonight. Anyone who received the incorrect armor, post here and I will swap out the items for correct 'new' armor items.
Back to top Go down
Annelies

PostSubject: Re: Velious War Quest Armor   Velious War Quest Armor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:26 pm

Ok, I just checked this again. If you do the turnin to the giants in Thurg you get the wrong result (original Kael armor), if you do the turnin to the giants in ToV you get the new correct result.
Back to top Go down
Annelies

PostSubject: Re: Velious War Quest Armor   Velious War Quest Armor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:30 pm

P.S.

I accidently killed off the SkyShrine infiltrators in ToV while looking into this. Oops.
Back to top Go down
Zolexa13
Dev Team

PostSubject: Re: Velious War Quest Armor   Velious War Quest Armor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:16 pm

Both sets of quest givers should now be giving proper rewards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Velious War Quest Armor   Velious War Quest Armor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Velious War Quest Armor
Page 1 of 1