Vahalla
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vahalla EQ Emulator Server

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lvl 50 and 51 Shaman and Beastlord Bot pets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
opaww

Lvl 50 and 51 Shaman and Beastlord Bot pets Empty
PostSubject: Lvl 50 and 51 Shaman and Beastlord Bot pets   Lvl 50 and 51 Shaman and Beastlord Bot pets I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:01 pm

Are doing the same thing the necro bot pets did before. When you finish the kill they stay targeted to something and spam "That is not a legal target master" and you are stuck in combat mode and cannot regen mana or hp's. This time though if you camp them, respawn and invite or zone it stops until the next target dies.
Back to top Go down
Lockjaws
Dev Team

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 50 and 51 Shaman and Beastlord Bot pets   Lvl 50 and 51 Shaman and Beastlord Bot pets I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:10 am

Issue Resolved.

Thanks for reporting the bug
Back to top Go down
opaww

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 50 and 51 Shaman and Beastlord Bot pets   Lvl 50 and 51 Shaman and Beastlord Bot pets I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:21 am

Thanks for the fix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lvl 50 and 51 Shaman and Beastlord Bot pets   Lvl 50 and 51 Shaman and Beastlord Bot pets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lvl 50 and 51 Shaman and Beastlord Bot pets
Page 1 of 1