Vahalla EQ Emulator Server

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

PoTorment Baraguj Szuul Stomach encounter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Annelies

PostSubject: PoTorment Baraguj Szuul Stomach encounter   Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:10 pm

I'm trying to take out Saryrn and I looked up the key quest to get to her room and supposedly I need to do some event with this guy which ports me to his stomach. Well I do get ported to his stomach and nothing happens, no mobs attach, I don't fall through any trap doors, but eventually I get disconnected from the server. It's happened twice to me. I'm not sure if I really need to do this or not. Any idea what is going on?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALLnamesTAKEN

PostSubject: Re: PoTorment Baraguj Szuul Stomach encounter   Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:37 pm

did you move down ? the first 2 rooms arent supposed to spawn anything. In the last rooms the encounter which after death some guy spawns.
For me that worked, a few weeks back tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annelies

PostSubject: Re: PoTorment Baraguj Szuul Stomach encounter   Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:47 pm

I couldn't figure out how to move down. Maybe that's my problem. Any clues as to how to get to the next rooms?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ALLnamesTAKEN

PostSubject: Re: PoTorment Baraguj Szuul Stomach encounter   Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:22 pm

Theres .. this .. erm .. i dont evne know a word for it in my language hehe.
On the floor is a big round "thing" something like a trapdoor just ugly and meaty clicking that opens a "canal" to next room and so on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Annelies

PostSubject: Re: PoTorment Baraguj Szuul Stomach encounter   Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:08 am

Thanks, I'll try it again. Hopefully I can get it to work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PoTorment Baraguj Szuul Stomach encounter   

Back to top Go down

PoTorment Baraguj Szuul Stomach encounter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1